Victoria International Airport Airport Services
ICE - International Currency Exchange
International Currency Exchange provides passengers with Travel Insurance, Foreign Currency, and Phone Cards.
Daily hours of operation of the service are from 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Holiday Hours 24 December 07:00 am - 05:00 pm, 25 December - Closed, 1 January 10:00 am - 05:00 pm.
International Currency Exchange represents one of the largest and most respected retail currency exchange organizations in the world, with an impressive 35+ year experience. At the Victoria International Airport, ICE offers full-service foreign exchange, automated banking machines, travel insurance, and international phone cards.
ICE also provides customers with an exclusive, innovative service called Click & Collect, available at the website indicated below:
This complimentary online currency reservation service provides more than 25 major and exotic foreign currencies. Commuters can place their orders online for pick-up at any ICE location (including the Victoria Airport locations), from 24 hours to a year ahead. No advance payments are required, and customers can pay when picking up their orders. With this complimentary service, customers receive a lot of benefits, including preferred rates, no services charges, or fees, as well as a complimentary buy-back service. These exclusive benefits are only available for Click & Collect customers.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found items that are found outside or inside the terminal building and in the parking areas of the facility will be taken to the Airport Security Building conveniently located to the east of the main terminal building. Items may be claimed between 08:00 am - 10:00 pm daily. For receiving information about objects, passengers can call (250) 953-7511 or contact the Airport Security Commissionaires personally at the Airport Security Building.
Wireless Internet Access
The Victoria International Airport provides commuters with the complimentary wireless internet service available throughout its entire terminal.
The internet can be used by turning the Wi-Fi on and selecting the _YYJ Airport Free Wi-Fi network. Then passengers should open a browser and accept terms by clicking submit.
Other Passenger Services available at the airport are:
- A Telephone with heightened transmission capabilities for the hearing impaired is conveniently located in the back of telephones in the Arrivals area just after the foreign currency exchange booth. Sit down phones provide commuters with additional privacy and have data ports for accommodating laptop computers.
- Two automated bank machines. One available before the security checkpoint across from the gift shop, and the second is in the post-security area in the lower passenger departure lounge.
- A Family Room is conveniently located across from the Breakwater Boutique before the pre-board screening checkpoint.
- Harbor walk Shops and Spinnakers Restaurant after the pre-board screening checkpoint.
- A Children’s Play Area can be found in the upper passenger departure lounge.
- Business workstations and vending are available in the passenger departure lounge.
- Free baggage carts are accessible inside and outside of the air terminal for passengers’ convenience.
- Common Use Check-In kiosks are available for self-serve check-in.
Might be interested
Harbour Walk Shops Harbor Walk Shops are available after the security checkpoint. Stores offer Duty-Free products; however, passengers should remember that Duty-Free items should be purchased at least 30 minutes before boarding time. For receiving any additional details and further details commuters should contact (250) 654-0762 Operation Hours: 04:30 am - 08:45 pm (Duty-Free 05:00 am)