Kelowna International Airport Transfers
Let’s Go transportation company has years of experience and knowledge to meet the specific Kelowna Airport transportation needs of the passengers. Instead of waiting to get airport transportation once arriving in Kelowna, to find out there is a lineup of passengers waiting for ground transportation. Commuters are welcome to book their transportation online with Let’s Go, and let their driver take care of everything.
- However, travelers should consider that rates and schedule are subject to change
- At the time of booking, passengers are asked to let the agency know if their infant/toddler requires a booster or car seat
- Pick-up times are approximate. Commuters are recommended to allow a lease of 5-10 minutes leeway for other pick-ups
- Shuttles are subject to availability
- Services are not conﬁrmed if online booking request is left only on the answering machine within 24 hours of the pick-up
- Passengers should remember that Let’s Go Transportation LTD is not responsible for anybody late for departures, road conditions, passengers late loading, missed ﬂights due to weather, mechanical, or any other circumstances.
- All travelers are required to arrive at YLW a minimum of 2hrs for an international ﬂight and 90 minutes before departure for a domestic ﬂight
Customers should consider that reservation is mandatory. All prices include taxes but not gratuities. The reservation ofﬁce is available from Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm and can be reached at (778) 821-0101.
Might be interested
Airport Security Airport Security is accountable for presenting a safe environment as well as the quick and efficient response services to all commuters, air carriers, workers, and partners. By operating a dedicated and productive work to intervene, prevent, and regulate enforcement, the Security staff performs an essential and indispensable contribution to ensure the security of air transportation in the country. Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) For ensuring the maintenance and compliance with airport security standards, the Kelowna Airport operates together with the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA). The primary objective of these rejoined efforts is to improve passenger safety by establishing specialized airport security devices and developing operational space. CATSA represents a Crown corporation that is in charge of implementing, managing, and running efficient and regular screening services across differe
CBSA The Canada Border Services Agency works as a federal law enforcement agency that is intended to implement immigration, border control (i.e., protection and surveillance), and customs services in Canada. Canada Border Services Agency is performing at YLW to managing, protecting, and maintaining the safety of borders in the country. CBSA administrators operate to make sure that all travelers who arrive to enter the country comply with the regulations, as well as the laws in Canada and, are eligible in the country. The organization is detaining passengers who may pose a possible threat and is aimed to remove commuters who are considered inadmissible to Canada. CBSA is also operating to make sure that no prohibited or illegal items are entering Canada.
Avis Avis car rental counter is available at YLW. Travelers are welcome to proceed to the hire desk in the baggage reclaim area or the kiosk that can be found in the parking garage for receiving their keys and preprinted rental agreement. All hire vehicles are parked outside, within walking distance. After-hours Returns are possible at Avis for passengers’ convenience. After parking and locking the vehicle, customers should place the finished contract and the keys in the Drop Box placed in the Returns area. Avis operating hours: Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 02:00 pm Contact information: (1) 250-491-9500 Website: https://www.avis.com/en/home