Stornoway Airport Transfers
At Stornoway Airport, local taxis can be pre-booked in advance upon arrival at the SYY airport. Another option is to contact the taxi providers on arrival at the SYY airport terminal, which is subject to availability. However, booking in advance is highly advised. The following taxi cab companies, which are listed below, operate at Stornoway Airport and offer ride service to and from the SYY airport and to nearby destinations as well.
For more information regarding taxi rates, schedules, routes, and availability, passengers are advised to contact the preferred taxi cab company to get the most up-to-date information:
- Alpha Taxis - telephone number: 07553 374210. It operates from Monday to Saturday.
- A1 Taxis - telephone number: 07818 216970. It operates from Monday to Saturday.
- Associated Taxis - telephone number: 01851 702300. It operates during 7-day.
- ATS Taxis - telephone number: 01851 703028. It operates from Monday to Saturday.
- Barbara's Taxi - telephone number: 07884 197455. It operates for seven days.
- Calum's Taxi - telephone number: 07799 128537. It operates for seven days.
- Cat's Cab - telephone number: 07538 546842. It operates from Monday to Saturday.
- DM’S Taxi - telephone number: 07399 008046. From Mon-Sat.
- Mathie's Taxi - telephone number: 079568 06712. Available for seven days per week.
- MM Taxis - telephone number: 01851 700000. It operates 24/7.
- Murdo Smith Taxis - the telephone number is 01851 700013. It operates from Mon-Sat.
- Ness Taxis - telephone number: 07768 522758. It operates from Mon-Sat.
- Norrie MacDonald - telephone number: 07799 765608. It operates from Mon-Sat.
- 24:7 Taxis - telephone number: 01851 702424. It operates 24/7.
- STS - telephone number: 01851 7044447. It has a one-day operation.
- T.Cabs - telephone number: 07880 690751. It operates for seven days.
Might be interested
All arrivals at Stornoway Airport proceed immediately to the Arrivals lounge in the main terminal building of the airport. Arrival passengers have to reclaim baggage in the baggage claim area. There are screens on the walls of the baggage claim area, which show the airline logo and the flight number as well, which helps passengers to quickly find the proper carousel and wait for their baggage to collect. After claiming baggage, new arrival passengers can go ahead to meet points, exit, at the ground transportation area, or the car park zone.
Pick-up and Drop-off At Stornoway, Airport drivers can only pick-up and drop-off passengers in the designated area. Also, note that there is a free drop-off period maximum of up to 2 hours. Short and Long-term Parking Short and long term car parking areas are provided at the SYY. Those car park areas are adjacent to the SYY airport’s main terminal building. Disabled parking Disabled car park spaces are designated in the car parking area just opposite the SYY airport’s main terminal building. Parking Rates The daily parking rate is £3 per 24-hour period. Also, there is a free 2-hour drop-off/parking period. Besides, only authorized vehicles are permitted to park and get to the front of the terminal building. Drivers are reminded that cars are left at their own risk. Vehicles should not be left unattended in front of the main terminal building.