Humberside Airport Airport Services
Humberside Airport offers free Wi-Fi access to surf the webs for free throughout the terminal building.
HUY internet features:
- Free access for maximum to 30 minutes, during 24-hours.
- It may be used on all devices.
- Provides premium service, which is suitable for heavy streaming, usage, and pay-as-you-go, changeable rate tariffs.
- Account set-up for free if a passenger travels a lot via Humberside Airport.
Weston Aviation offers a comprehensive handling service for any private helicopter and jet arriving at Humberside. Service provides private airside access, convenient and secure aircraft access. It also provides a cost-effective private helicopter or jet charter to both international and domestic destinations. Call for a reservation or any questions at 01652 680922.
TheExchange provides 0% commission and available exchange rates for all currencies, including foreign ones. The banking service has a wide selection of currencies for passengers' convenience. TheExchange facility is located throughout the terminal building close to the HUY information desk. Call for further questions: 01652 682016.
The executive lounge is open for all departing passengers, which offers many exclusive benefits, including:
- Bar (e.g., beverages, beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks, and snacks)
- Newspapers / Magazines
- A flat-screen TV
- The latest flight information
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Children are allowed within the lounge but must be accompanied by parents or other adults.
- Operating hours: Monday to Sunday, from 05.00 am to 10.00 am, then from 15.00 am to 6.00 pm.
At Humberside Airport, all restrooms are fully equipped with accessible toilets that are available throughout the main terminal building.
First Aid Room
Humberside Airport features the First Aid Room, which is available in the main terminal building. Passengers can use the room for any procedure that requires privacy.
Passengers should make requests to use this room at the following sites:
- Pre-security - right at the HUY information desk.
- Post-security – through the telephone helplines, which is situated in the passenger assistance lounges.
Might be interested
Humberside Airport arrivals, upon their entry to the UK, should follow airport signs and take the right way to baggage claim, meeting points, transfer, or exit areas, for pick-up and ground transportation site.
Humberside Airport has one single terminal, surrounded by car park facilities, aircraft, and helicopter airfields, and the terminal building itself is equipped and featured with various customer services and facilities for the convenience of its passengers and guests.
Passenger drop-off and pick-up Humberside Airport provides various car park sites that are even signposted to find. HUY parking zones are within a short walking distance from the main terminal. A drop-off zone for passengers (with luggage) is accessible close to the terminal, in car park N1. If the driver is meeting passengers from the arriving area, he/she should park in the short stay car park - Car Park 1, which is free for 15 minutes. Passengers can reserve car park zone in Long Stay, in Car Parks, 2, 3, or 4. Car Park Restrictions Drivers must be aware that any vehicles which will be parked on yellow lines, red lines, or on the restricted areas (e.g., bus zone) will be charged with fees. The Vehicle Control Services Limited 2 Europa Court, along with Sheffield Business Park and Sheffield S9 1XE, operate and control HUY parking on behalf of the airport. Accessible Parking HUY provides dedicated accessible parking spaces for disabled, which